- That there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His humanity, His absolutely sinless life, His substitutionary death as an atonement for our sins, the bodily resurrection Jesus Christ, His ascension to the Father, and His return to the earth for His saints.
- We believe that the Bible (66 books) is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the only valid and authentic guide which is sufficient for us to live our life in the world.
- That all human beings are dead in sins and guilty since the Fall in the garden of Eden, making them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation and that the only way their sins can be forgiven is through repentance and through faith in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the New birth in which a sinner becomes born again to be given the right to be called a child of God.
- That justification is by faith in Christ alone, which gives us right standing with God through the atoning Blood of Jesus Christ with the the evidence of good works to the Glory of God.
- In baptism in water, by immersion, after New birth, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- That it is important to be continuously filled with the Holy Spirit in order to have power to be witnesses for Christ through our lifestyle first and then by teaching.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the righteous to eternal life and the unrighteous to everlasting shame and damnation.